Moms Viral Miley Cyrus Twerking Rant is Ridiculous

I just can't wrap my mind around the Miley Cyrus-VMA Twerk fracas Not that she did it. The writing was on the wall for that years ago. She's been trying to shake Hannah Montana while delusional moms click their heels together and hope she'll be a good girl again. Sorry ladies, the balloon to Kansas left already. Hannah Montana done left the building. And really, should you have let a mercurial teenager be a role model to your kids anyway? I never did. I made a lot of mistakes but I did not look to Hollywood for a moral compass.

What I don't get is letting kids watch shows like the Video Music Awards, then getting upset about what they see. People, two words: HOLLYWOOD and MEDIA! What did you expect, good role models? We watch celeb crap. We know what's coming. We've seen Spears, Lohan, Madonna, Gaga--Cyrus was just shock-topping. Then we decry them for giving us what we tuned in for.  Moms Viral Miley Cyrus Twerking Rant is Ridiculous - News - Bubblews