Monitoring Kids Online Presence at Freelance Writing Sites

There's a relatively new paid writing website, Bubblews that allows minors to join. We've explored kids using social networks. But minors using paid sites is new territory. Here's my experience and thoughts on monitoring kids and keeping them safe writing for pay online. One of my children writes for Bubblews. She has for about two months. I alerted support before she signed up so they'd know why there are two accounts at our address/ISPs. She uses her iPod, but I don't know if it shows the same as mine.

She's doing well and I'm very proud of her. But I've never announced her user name. She is 15, fine for Bubblews. I'm not sure why I keep our relationship on the Q-T. Read on  Should We Announce Who Our Family Member Bubblers Are?